Describe your group's advocacy efforts and how individuals can engage.
[Your Group Name] works with the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) to advocate on behalf of future, current and returned Peace Corps Volunteers, including support of legislation that: (If you are a geographic affiliate group, consider replacing that final phrase with: We organize meetings with our state's Congressional Delegation to urge Congressional action to support legislation that:)
- Maintains or increases funding for the Peace Corps program
- Protects the health and safety of currently serving volunteers
- Honors and supports those who have completed their Peace Corps service
How can you get involved?
- Use NPCA's Action Center to send a message to your Congressional Representatives about pressing issues
- Learn more about the Peace Corps community's current advocacy initiatives
- Check our calendar for upcoming advocacy events
Connect with our Advocacy Coordinator
(If your group has an Advocacy Coordinator, include a photo, brief bio and contact information here. If not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how to designate your advocacy coordinator.)
We are an affiliate of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).
NPCA is the nonprofit alumni network at the center of a vibrant community of over 220,000 people who share the Peace Corps experience. NPCA champions lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals by connecting, engaging and promoting its members and affiliate groups as they continue to make a difference in communities in the U.S. and abroad. NPCA is also dedicated to advocating for, contributing to, and supporting the betterment of the Peace Corps. Visit NPCA to learn more.